The warm dry weather is here again this weekend, what have we done to deserve it?! Its the perfect time to get into the garden and tick a few jobs off of the list before the rain comes back (which it will!)
- Plant out winter flowering pansies now for flowers right through the cold months.
- Pot Amaryllis bulbs for indoor flowers later on.
- Apply an autumn lawn food to your lawn to help strengthen the grass through winter and to give it a boost in early spring.
- Plant garlic, onion sets and shallots for over wintering. This will help reduce the chance of them bolting (running to seed) next spring.
- Soft fruit will be in stock soon so prepare a bed for raspberries, currants and gooseberries.
Whatever you do in the garden this weekend, enjoy.